|Sample Author Interview Questions
Dotcom Divas: E-business Insights from the Visionary Women Founders of 20 Net Ventures
by Elizabeth Carlassare
- Why did you write Dotcom Divas?
- Is this your first book?
- Was it hard to find Internet companies founded by women?
- How did you select the companies profiled in Dotcom Divas?
- How did you go about gathering the information you needed to write Dotcom Divas?
- Was it hard to gain access to some of the higher profile entrepreneurs?
- What traits do these women entrepreneurs share?
- What are their backgrounds?
- Does gender have an impact on the way these women run their businesses?
- Dotcom Divas profiles both younger and older women entrepreneurs. Does age have an effect on their perspectives?
- Do you need an MBA to start a Net venture?
- How did these women fund their companies?
- What strategies did they use to land venture capital funding?
- Is it getting any easier for women entrepreneurs to raise venture capital?
- What are some of pearls of wisdom these entrepreneurs share in Dotcom Divas?
- What can be found at dotcomdivas.net?
- What are you doing now?
- Do you have plans to write another book?